Badminton Practice and Arby's

So today we went to badminton, then Arby's. We had not come to badminton for a long time so it felt weird. We first did some footwork, and then we played some small games at the side court. We were waiting for Ben, who was supposed to come. When he finally came, we played some games with him and destroyed him so badly. I felt so tired and blistery at the end of badminton, because I played so much games with Terence. After my feet were aching and my hands were full of blisters, we finally went to Arby's. When we were there, we went to the bathroom and ordered the food. I ordered a Chicken Bacon Swiss since the chicken burgers are the most trust-able. We waited and finally got our order. I accidentally forgot that there was ice tea, so most of my drink was pop. We ate, and I finished my whole huge burger. I felt so fat, I might actually burst. We had to finish the fries too, so we were even more fat. Then we went back home, with a satisfied stomach.

Comments

Popular Posts