Cello Festival and Brother's Birthday

February 18, 2017     Cloudy


Yesterday I went to a music festival. Since I was doing the cello, I will call it "cello festival". So when we got there, I was SOO depressed. I was doomed. Anyway, when we got in the university, there was a warm-up room. I rosined my bows, and asked the teacher to tune the strings. When it was really close to my turn, I felt SO doomed. I was going to play 2 songs, one required and one choice. When I came in the room, there were two judges. I started my song and got a few mistakes, I don't remember much about it. I just remember I did a lot of noticeable mistakes, like 3. When I was done I was thinking I would get "Excellent" when it was not really excellent. When we did, I got "Superior" because the judges are too nice. They should get real judges, If I were the judge I would rate myself "Poor" if there was a "poor". Anyway, BYE BYE.

Today is my brother's birthday. Guess what? He is 14 years old! HE IS SO OLD AND DUMB AND STUPID, OMG. We were in our car deciding on our cake. Daddy said to go to Panera Bread, even though there is no cake in Panera Bread,  Terence said he didn't care, I said to go to Carvel since it was the most trust-able. When we got there, we found many ice cream cakes. Daddy wanted the tiny ones since he was SO stingy. I chose the medium sized one, and Terence picked the flavour of mint chip. When we got home, we prepared the cake while Daddy took 1000 pictures. Terence tried to light the candles with a match but he was too scared. So I tried, but blew the candles with it. Terence tried again, but did the same thing over and over again. When we finally successfully lit the candles, we quickly sang the birthday song. Terence took a long time to blow out the candles. We cut the cake and ate it. THE END. Although I don't like my brother always, I hate him because he is so dumb. 

Comments

Popular Posts