Chess Club


2/28/2018       
Today, I went to chess club. Each week there is a chess club where there is a lesson, then a quick rated game. Today, we went over some games that people went through, in the tournament. When I was paired up for the quick rated game, I got a really easy opponent. The first half of the game was just trading off pieces. Then he made a really bad blunder, and I got his knight. Then I got his rook, since he was so dumb. Then he moved his queen next to my pawn, to get captured. I was winning so badly, so I just checkmated him. It was too easy.

Today my Mom volunteered to watch the kids in school when teachers had a lunch-on. I didn't like her to be there because she made me embarrassed.  Obviously, she seems stupid doing this. There are three recess areas for the whole grade, duh. My Mom said she would do the Grassy Knoll I hoped today I went to a different one. However it was Grassy Knoll!!! :( So I went there and saw her. She was chatting with another Mom. I pretended not seeing her, of course. Henry went to greet her, since he is an idiot. I played with my gangsters as usual. When time was up, we went back inside the school. VERY BAD DAY.

Comments

Popular Posts